Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunday March 29 - Hot Yoga

I decided to sleep in this morning and not run the Cap 10k. I got up at 8 and so did jon. After he showered he decided he still wanted to do the race :) So Domingo and I took him down to the start of the race. He missed the start of the time run and started with the fun run people at 9am. Meanwhile Domingo and I went to one of my favorite coffee shops - Bouldin for some coffee, breakfast taco and blueberry muffin. It was all yummy. We parked at the Parmer event center and walked a little around town lake while waiting for Jon to finish the run. I was getting a little jealous that I wasn't running. It was perfect weather with blue skies and I wasn't feeling tired from the day before (since I slept in....). I am glad I got to see Jon though (even though it was too crowded to see him actually finish) since he goes to a lot of my races. He did really well and would have probably done better if he started with the timed runners.

After running we all went to Natural Gardner - what an awesome place! And then I bought 2 pairs of shoes at Rogue. I bought one road pair and one pair of Patagonias. A few of my trail running friends bought the new patagonias and loved them, so I thought I would give them a try. There was a pair of Vasque shoes that I REALLY wanted but thought it might be overboard buying 3 pairs in one day. I think I will need to sneak back to buy them :)

I went to Hot Yoga at Quarry Lake at 3pm. I LOVE this yoga. I really want to go every week but things come up. With all of the other activities today I didn't have any time for running.

No comments: