Sunday: Hot yoga
I went to hot yoga at Quarry lake this afternoon. I have had to miss this class the last couple of weeks for various reasons. I think yoga will help my tight muscles, especially after the race yesterday. I was so tired all day and felt even more relaxed after yoga, partially from the heat of the room. Plus it was a very warm day today. I had wanted to go for a short run, but was too tired :)
Monday: 30 min easy run
This was my scheduled workout and it felt good to get my legs moving. I took this run very easy, running around Quarry Lake after work.
Tuesday: 5 mile hilly road run, easy paced
I still felt tired today, I have been tired ever since the Waco race on Saturday! Jon said he would run with me, I was glad for the motivation. We took the run easy, I power-walked up the Riverplace country club hill to practice power walking. Jon stopped after 3.5 miles, I picked up some speed for the last 1.5 miles mostly because I wanted to be done and because I was running a route I was very familiar with.
Wednesday:
Thursday: Rogue workout - Dog park 4 miles
It was chilly at the start of the run but looking like the rain might hold off. We ran with Joe's group today. He had us do a 4 mile loop where you could turn around partway for 7 miles total. It was muddy in some spots and slippery. I felt good this run. Jon and I decided to end at 4 miles. I am glad we did since it started raining and I didn't have my flashlight.
Friday: Gym weights and cardio
I met Val this morning. We did 30 min of cardio (elliptical and bike) followed by 30 min of legs and abs.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment