Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jan 5 - 9th Workouts

Monday: Weights with Val & Ryon
Val and I had our first personal training meeting with Ryon today. We met at 3:45pm, it was nice having a break from work. We concentrated on legs today. Ryon has us do exercises where we also have to use our core. It was a little hectic and we didn't get to all of the exercises we had planned. I am glad Val is doing this with me since I probably won't remember how to do all of these exercises on my own. It was a great workout and I am looking forward to our next one.

Tuesday: rest

Wednesday: 6 mile night run Barton Creek
Jon and I ran with the HCTR running group today let by Marcia. Roger, Daniel and Murali were also there. I was happy that Jon got to see some of the non-main trails of Barton Creek. Well not really see since it was dark :)
This was a nice easy paced run, we walked all of the uphills. It was good to stretch out the legs before Bandera this weekend. I didn't fall this time and my knee didn't hurt at all!!! It was a great night for a night run ....

Thursday: Pilates at Pure Austin

Friday: drive to Bandera

No comments: