Today was the first day of Jemez training, we met at 7:30am at the Spyglass entrance of Barton Creek. I am happy about the 7:30am starting time so that I have time to take Domingo for a walk first. Jon and I did an easy out and back for 6.5 miles. It was chilly out, but once I started running I was ok. I was freezing when I finished running though! We saw some people from Joe's Rocky Hill Ranch class after at TacoDeli.
Later in the afternoon I met Val at PureAustin to do our workout card #2 (legs, back, abs). Since I had a race the next morning I had planned to make it an easier workout and only do 2 sets of the exercises, but once I started I decided since I was there I should just do the whole thing! The exercises took us a long time, we understood most of them except for one of the back exercises we weren't sure if we were doing right. We will have to ask Ryon when we see him.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment