Wed: Strength training
Val and I met with Ryon for our 3rd personal training session. We again concentrated mostly on legs and back since they are the largest muscle groups.
Thursday: 30 min elliptical and hot yoga
I met Val this morning at the gym. We did the elliptical trying to keep our heart rates at about 130. Then we did some bicep and tricep exercises for about 15 minutes. After work I went hot yoga at the gym. I love this class and think it is important for my flexibility. My Jemez running class starts next week and meets on thursday nights so I will have to go to the sunday yoga class instead. There is also a friday yoga class after spin that I want to try....
Friday: Walk with Val/Logan/Domingo at Allen Park
Val and I walked for about 45 min this morning. It was fun!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment