Wed: Strength training
Strength training session with Ryon and Val. We concentrated on legs/back/core. I was sore from this workout the next 2 days. I was better in time for skiing though. When I get back from vacation I plan to start doing this workout with Val at least once a week.
Thursday/Friday: driving to Colorado
Saturday: Skiing and hiking in Crested Butte
Went skiing for most of the day. When we got back we went hiking with Domingo at Peanut Lake road/lower upper loop.
Sunday: Skiing and snow shoeing 1 hr in Crested Butte
Went skiing in the morning. Jon and I went snow shoeing with Domingo at Long Lake in the afternoon for an hour. We missed the trail on the way there, so hiked straight up a hill like last year. We did find it on the way back so made a nice loop out of it. I ran some of this with my snow shoes on the way back.
Monday: Snow shoeing for 1 hr at Crested Butte
In the morning we went snow shoeing with Domingo at Slate River for an hour.
Tuesday: 6 mile trail run at Palo Duro
Jon, Domingo and I ran the Lighthouse trail at Palo Duro this morning. It was gorgeous and the weather was perfect! I was proud of Domingo, he did great! This was his longest run so far, but he has been on long hikes before.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment