Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Week

Monday: 45 min spin

I worked from home today so was able to make the noon spin class with Jen. This class was awesome, I wish I could do it every week! We did a lot of hill work with increased speeds on the hills. It really wore me out (in a good way).

I went to physical therapy this afternoon. My knee is feeling so much better. My knee was hurting during the lunging exercises and I was only able to do 1 set of 10. I need to start building those muscles and do more of the dynamic exercises at home.

Tuesday: Gym weights

20 minutes of the elliptical followed by 30 min of weights. (I don't remember exactly what weights....)

Wednesday: Walnut Creek Run
I ran with Mark Richards and Cheri this morning at Walnut Creek at 6am!!! I am so proud of waking up for this, I was tired all day from waking up so early though. The run started in a light fog and light drizzle, but by the end it cleared up and was beautiful. We ran the BMX loop, followed by the Windy loop and some of the Maze course.

Thursday: Christmas

Friday: gym
When I got to the gym today I wasn't feeling well so I cut my workout short. I did legs and started to do biceps and back but had to end that early since I wasn't feeling well.

I also did so much walking today since I am dog sitting Roxie.

Saturday: 1 hr run St. Edwards
I went on a run with Jon this afternoon at St. Edwards. We went straight up the hill, and into Forest Ridge. It was my first time into Forest Ridge! I want to go further next time to explore more but this will have to be a morning run instead of a late afternoon/early evening run. It was a great day. My knee started hurting a little for the last 15 minutes so we took it down the hill easy. Jon and I both were tired today for this run.

Sunday: 2 hr hike Pedernales & Weights
Paul is town so Jon, Domingo and I went hiking with him in Pedernales.
In the evening before the gym closed, we all went to the gym for about 50 minutes. I did weights.

No comments: