Saturday: Workout biceps, back, abs, leg press
I wish everyone luck running Sunmart today! I was registered for this race and am sad I won't be able to run it this year.
Sunday: 30 min run/walk
Ran along Jon's neighborhood to look at lights. We did this at a 3 minute run, 1 minute walk. This was my first road run in a long time. It felt good and I felt a need for speed while on Woodrow. I didn't get carried away though. It took awhile for me to feel any pain in my right knee, and it stayed at a level 1 for the rest of the run. I want to bump this up to 35-40 minutes for my next run. I will need to trick Jon on this though :)
Good news - my knee didn't hurt while sleeping on Saturday or Sunday night! Last time it hurt was on Friday night.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment