Jon and I drove out to Bandera at 4:15am to meet my class for running. The sunrise was beautiful, almost worth the drive just for the sunrise. I wanted to take pictures but forgot my camera. The plan was to run an hour, but since we were running slowly and stopping a lot since we weren't sure which way to go a couple of times, I extended the run a little. We went a total of 5 1/2 miles. I walked most of the uphills and downhills. After the run, we went hiking with Domingo for about 1/2 hour. My knee hurt some during the run, but nothing over a level 2. I was worried about my knee hurting during the long drive back to Austin, but it was ok. It helped that we stopped in Boerne for breakfast and in San Marcos for a snack.
It was a lot of fun but the time in Bandera went by way too fast!!!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment