Monday, December 22, 2008

Dec 15-21 Workouts

Monday: rest day

Tuesday: 30 min elliptical, weights

biceps, back exercises

Wednesday: 5 mile Christmas light run
Ran with Jason, Jon and Layla in the FarWest neighborhood to see Christmas lights! I didn't have a walk, but incorporated some walking breaks. My legs felt good. I went to bookclub after at MaryAnne's after the run.

Thursday: not feeling well
:(

Friday: 20 min elliptical, weights
Went to the downtown PureAustin after seeing the "mouse" movie with Jeanne. I really like the Quarry Lake location so much better! I did a warm up on the elliptical machine and then did some chest and tricep exercises.

Saturday: 7 mile run Town Lake
I was suppose to meet my training class for a run at Barton Creek this morning but didn't wake up in time for the early morning workout. So instead I ran the 7 mile loop at Town Lake doing a 10 minute run/1 minute walk. My knee felt great, but I started feeling it at about 35-40 minutes into the run. It only got to a level 1 pain during the run and felt good after the run.

Sun: weights
I am going to start doing a full body weight workout 2-3 times a week. Today I did:
leg presses (one leg at a time), hamstring curls, seated calf raises, hip abductors, lat pulldown, bicep curls, front shoulder raises and abs.

No comments: