Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

Monday: 45 min spin
45 min spin with Danielle

Tuesday: 20 min run
20 minute weight assisted treadmill at PT

Friday: 1/2 mile run, 35 min elliptical, Weights chest/triceps
1/2 mile run before knee started hurting
35 min elliptical (cross country, 3.5 miles)
Chest, triceps, abs, 15 push-ups

Saturday: 45 min spin
45 min spin with Ryon. This class was very tiring! I ran into Jeff and Cheri at the gym and they decided to do spin with me. It was nice seeing them again. But Cheri thinks she hurt her knee in the class, I don't know why she didn't stop earlier if it was hurting her ...

It cleared up after class, so Domingo and I went for a 45 min hike at Walnut Creek. It was perfect crisp weather, gorgeous. Domingo made a couple of dog friends. This lady was biking with 2 dogs so we crossed paths with them a few times and Domingo would run around with them.

Also, did PT exercises for knee problem (mainly hip flexor) everyday and abs some of the days.

No comments: