We had a rogue run scheduled at Bastrop this weekend. So Jon and I decided to camp at Bastrop on Saturday night at the Copperas tent camping area. On Friday night a few of us stayed at JoAnna's parents house in Bastrop. They are so nice, they even let Domingo come! Domingo had a great time there exploring there property. We had yummy stew for dinner and cherry pie from Quacks Bakery. Yum!
Jon and I slept in the next morning. We had the best breakfast at Maxine's Bakehouse in Bastrop. Since my knee was still hurting, we went hiking instead of running. It was about a 5 mile hike. We had also brought our bikes, but because of daylight savings we didn't get a chance to bike. The next morning was really gloomy and a little rainy so I didn't feel like biking then either :)
On Sunday, I went to the gym. I did about 15 minutes on the elliptical machine. I had planned on 30 minutes but it was so boring. Then I did some leg exercises and shoulders. I did abs and the rest of my PT exercises for my hip flexor when I got home. I tested running on my leg on the way home from the gym. I think I will try a 2-3 mile run later in the week around Quarry Lake to see how it feels. I plan to stop running when it starts hurting.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment