Friday, November 21, 2008

Nov 20 Spin with Ryon!

I took most of the week off to recover from my knee pain. My knee has been pretty inflamed all week. I have been walking a lot, the movement seems to help the knee. I went to Ryon's 6:15 spin class on Thursday. While I was waiting for class to start I did some abs and some of my PT exercises. I have been doing much more core workouts since I have been injured!

Spin class was great! I tried not to crank up the resistance too high but still had a great workout. After class my knees actually felt better then before class. For the next week I plan to do a lot more cross training. I am worried if I don't I will be out of shape for the Sunmart 50k. I can't wait to run again! It is so sad missing all of these night runs ....

No comments: