Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sunday April 19th - TownLake 10 mile run

I dropped my nephew off at the airport this morning. I attempted to run Barton Creek starting at Spyglass, but when I got there the trail was still closed from all of the rain from the past couple of days. So I took off to run the 10 mile loop at Town Lake instead. It was a beautiful sunny morning. It was such a beautiful morning to be running around the lake. I got kinda tired of running though, I had forgotten my ipod at home and was running alone. I finished around 11:00 at Butler park and people were lining up for a free (i think) yoga class. Too bad I left my yoga mat at home, it would have been a nice way to end my run.

My pace was an average of 9:22 min/miles. The first 3 miles were about 9:00 min/mile pace.

No comments: