Saturday: Rogue Hill-of-life modified powerline loop, 12 miles, 2 hr 25 minutes
I woke up at 5:50 this morning to make it to the 7am workout. The workouts were moved from 7:30am to 7am..... I have to get up so early so that I can walk Domingo first.
I was tired for the first loop of this run, it was also a little humid out. Each loop was about 6 miles. I ran mostly by myself but leap frogged with Joyce for this run. The workout was to push the hills, push even more the downhills and relax on the flats. This is to prepare us for the mountain race. I walked most of the hills except the hill of life, I really hate that hill and blame it for hurting my knee :) Near the end of the 2nd loop we caught up with Jon and he ran some of the 2nd loop with me (he was adding on a little more mileage for 8-9 miles total). I felt much more energy the second loop and had a good loop. On the way up the hill of life the 2nd time it started pouring out, good timing as I was just about finished with my run.
Sunday: 3 mile hike Turkey Creek
It was such a beautiful day today. I started the day by walking Domingo to Brentwood park, we played there for about 30 minute with some other doggies. Later in the morning Jon and I worked on a raised garden bed for some veggies. After lunch we went on a hike with Domingo to Turkey Creek. After we went to Flying Saucer with Domingo and grabbed an early dinner. I had also planned to go for a run at Town Lake today but was too tired with everything else going on!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment