Monday: Hilly road workout 3.5 miles
I had a sore throat and my stomach was upset most of today, but felt ok while I was running. I decided to keep the loop short in case it started bothering me again. I started my run for the park on River Place. I ran the loop around the River Place country club. I concentrated on running all of the hills. This run started out flat, followed by a big downhill section and ending with a 1 mile mostly uphill steep section. I felt great during this run, obviously breathing hard on the uphill though. Next time I do this I plan to start the run from work, this will add some more hills and about 2 more miles to the workout.
Tuesday: Strength Training with Val, workout card #1
Val and I met at the gym this morning for an hour. We did a 10 minute warmup and then started on workout card #1. This was a leg and back workout. There are so many exercises on this card that we didn't get to all of them. I woke up with a cough and very dry throat, after exercising I felt better though.
Wednesday: sick :(
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment