Monday: rest
I went to the doctor today to get some poison ivy medicine since I am still having trouble sleeping.
Tuesday: Arms
I met Val this morning for an arms workout, I wanted to give my legs a little more rest from the Guads. I had planned to run after work but was feeling really tired and didn't feel like doing a run in the dark (after dinner) by myself.
Wednesday: 6 mile easy run RiverPlace
It was breezy, humid but I had a nice run. Kept about a 10 min ave pace (this pace includes walking the country club 1 mile hill)
Thursday: Legs & 6 mile run Moonshadow w/ Rogue
I met Val this morning for legs. I did a little less weight on the quads and hams today because of the Guads last weekend.
We were to take this easy if we had just done the Guads or are racing this weekend. I am doing both so I took it easy :) There was about 1/2 mile to the trail start, and we did a 2 1/2 mile loop twice. I was careful on a lot of it since I fall here alot..... Was humid and hot but I didn't mind that for this short distance.
Friday: Rest day
I have been lax on abs, hope to get some in today.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment