Monday, May 4, 2009

May 2-3

Saturday: nothing :)
I decided to sleep in today and not run with the group at Barton Creek since I would be running at the Maze tomorrow. I had thought of getting in a run later in the day, but had a headache all afternoon and decided not to.

Sunday: 10k Maze (1 hr 1 min) & Hot Yoga
I ran the Maze 10k this morning, it was nice and humid! This was a fun race though with a couple of creek crossings and not too muddy. I definitely could have gone faster on this since I wasn't tired enough at the end. I started out too far in the back of this race and started out too slow. I wanted to go faster on the downhills and windy parts but had trouble since I was around people most of the race.

In the afternoon I went to hot yoga, I love this class and am so glad I went. Wonder if I should go next weekend since it is so close to my race.

No comments: